Soy Select Money MarketA money market account that offers a higher interest rate.
For customers who have a higher account balance ($50,000+), Soy Select Money Market accounts can earn more interest than other typical money market accounts.
And, for those who want the convenience of writing checks on their account while earning a high rate of interest on their money, Soy Select Money Market is the perfect choice. You can write up to six checks each month with no penalty.
- $50,000 minimum opening
- Interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change
- We may change the interest rate on your account every week
- Variable APY rate set at not less than 75% of the federal funds rate
- Interest compounded and credited every month
- A $25 monthly maintenance fee is charged for balances that fall under $50,000
- Interest is determined using the daily balance method
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit (non-cash items)
Transfers from a Soy Select Money Market account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfers are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft or similar order to third parties. A per debit fee of $5.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer or payment out of this account) in excess of three during a monthly statement cycle.