Money MarketFor customers who want to earn interest on their deposits and write a low number of checks.
Soy Capital Bank's money market accounts are recommended for customers who want to earn interest on their deposits and write a low number of checks.
- $2500 opening deposit
- Six transfers per cycle to a third party
- Interest on account
- Four interest tiers
- 24-hour account information through TeleBank or SoyBank Anywhere
- Online banking
- Mobile banking, including mobile deposit
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change
- We may change the interest rate on your account at any time
- Interest will be compounded and credited every month
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance method
- You'll be charged a $10 monthly maintenance fees for balances below $2500
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items
Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfers are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft or similar order to third parties. A per debit fee of $5.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer or payment out of this account) in excess of six during a monthly statement cycle.