SCB Bank, a community-focused financial institution, is looking for the right person to join our dedicated team of professionals as a part-time Teller for our Peoria, IL operations. Work hours will average 25 per week.
- Accepts deposits for commercial and regular checking and savings accounts according to standard procedures.
- Cashes various types of checks and/or handles savings withdrawals according to standard procedures. Makes change and fills cash orders when requested.
- Counts, sorts and packages currency and coins.
- Accepts Christmas Club account activities, bank-by-mail, etc.
- Accepts loan payments and safe deposit box payments.
- Accepts local county real estate and mobile home property tax payments.
- Accepts Master Card/Visa/Discover cards for cash advances.
- Handles minor problems/complaints, answers requests for information, and directs inquiries to the proper departments/associates.
- Balances daily transactions according to standard procedures.
- Cross-sells the Bank's products and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Minimum 6 months previous cash handling experience in customer service or retail capacity; prior banking experience a plus
- Strong math, calculator, data entry and PC skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy & confidentiality
- Professional appearance and attitude
An Equal Opportunity Employer
By Mail: Download and complete the following forms: 1) Application 2) Authorization Form & 3) Affirmative Action Form (voluntary) and 4) Self Identification Form (voluntary). Mail application and all forms, cover letter, and resume (if applicable) to:
Soy Capital Bank and Trust Company
1501 E. Eldorado
Decatur, IL 62521
By Fax: Download and complete the following forms: 1) Application 2) Authorization Form & 3) Affirmative Action Form (voluntary) and 4) Self Identification Form (voluntary). Fax application and all forms, cover letter, and resume (if applicable) to: