Senior Commercial Lender
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Lending, this position is responsible for developing and implementing new customer business opportunities and expanding business with existing customer relationships through examination, evaluation and recommendation of appropriate commercial loans.
- Provides leadership in sales and service culture in the development of the Bank’s Champaign market by identifying and analyzing potential commercial loan business.
- Assumes active leadership roles in community involvement activities.
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Requests applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant’s evaluation.
- Analyzes applicant’s financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan, or submits application to Credit Analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant and/or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Approves loan within specified limits and other criteria, or refers loan to Loan Committee for review and approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to compliance policy requirements.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Supervises staff and operations of the Champaign market.
- Promotes and cross-sells other Company products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related business field
- Five to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven track record of successful presentations to individuals and customer groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We have it all - - a competitive salary plus bonus, new business incentives, an outstanding benefits package, work-related travel and expense reimbursement, and the opportunity for personal growth and advancement.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
By Mail: Download and complete the application. Mail application, cover letter and resume (if available) to:
Soy Capital Bank and Trust Company
1501 E. Eldorado
Decatur, IL 62521
By Fax: Download and complete the application. Fax application, cover letter and resume (if available) to: 217-421-6549
|Customer Service Representative||Forsyth||Full Time|
|Administrative Assistant II||Bloomington, IL||Full Time|
|Farm Manager/Real Estate Associate||Bloomington, IL||Full Time|
|Surety / Accounting Administrative Assistant||Forsyth||Full Time|
|Network Administrator II||Decatur||Full Time|
|Wealth Manager / Trust Office||Decatur||Full Time|
|Senior Commercial Lender||Champaign||Full Time|